First Post
Our First Post!!!
So have you ever had something that bothered you so much, but you had no one to B*tch to? Well, I have and so have my friends. We are going to use this site to B*tch about everything that bothers us and anyone else who wants to join in the fun. We are going to post stories, funny episodes, and just have random B*tch sessions. So e-mail us if there is something you want to B*tch about and we'll post it here!!! Happy Freakin' B*itch Day!!!
Anyway, have you ever been in the gym and been waiting to use one of the exercise machines? The person in front of you is taking a year and a day, as if doing one more exercise is going to turn their fat ass into a supermodel? And then they finally leave but are still connected with the machine by the HUGE puddle of sweat they left on it? I hate those people and I'm sure everyone else does too!! Why do I hate these people, you may ask? I was at the gym waiting to use the ab machines while Shamu the Killer whale(no offense to the real Shamu from SeaWorld), was using the machine. After the beast moved aside, I eagerly hopped on to finish my workout. But since the fat ass in front of me didn't wipe down the equipment, I fell right off the machine, flat on my ass. Not only was I extremely embarrassed, I hurt my ass bone. I couldn't sit for a week without an ass pillow.
If this pisses you off and you have any funny stories of your own, feel free to e-mail them to me or post them here!! Let the world know what pisses you off!!

1 Comments:
TmzVqoHmuFuo [url=http://xn--ecks9fz911c.seesaa.net/]free nike[/url]
PdxCyiAcvRby [url=http://adidas73.webnode.jp/]アディダス[/url]XdwVgpZafSyy [url=http://adidas353.webnode.jp/]アディダス[/url] SfqCeqRtjVjc [url=http://adidas31.webnode.jp/]アディダス[/url] BynWqdTrhUdj [url=http://adidas76.webnode.jp/]adidas スニーカーイキ[/url]DvkBooKkdEbi [url=http://adidas2459.webnode.jp/]adidas スニーカー[/url]GpiJraYqzLiv [url=http://nikemenshoes.blog.fc2.com/]nike シューズ[/url]
FnrVxcLrhWqk [url=http://nikeshoes45765.seesaa.net/]nike free[/url]
Post a Comment
<< Home