In memory of 9/11
Today is a day of remembrance and on this day I’m always reminded that my life was spared.
The morning of Sept 11th I was on my way to the World Trade Center to purchase Godiva chocolates for a trade show event. On my way there, I changed my mind and thought it would be best to go during lunchtime. I guess I had an angel watching over me.
Join me in keeping the memory of our lost loved ones alive and
those who were spared within our embrace.
If you have a story similar to mine or know of someone that does, please feel free to share.
- Jade
Today is a day of remembrance and on this day I’m always reminded that my life was spared.
The morning of Sept 11th I was on my way to the World Trade Center to purchase Godiva chocolates for a trade show event. On my way there, I changed my mind and thought it would be best to go during lunchtime. I guess I had an angel watching over me.
Join me in keeping the memory of our lost loved ones alive and
those who were spared within our embrace.
If you have a story similar to mine or know of someone that does, please feel free to share.
- Jade

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home