The Rooster and his Gang are Back!!
The Rooster is Back with a vengence!!!
It has been too long since The Rooster has posted any gripes on his page. Not to say that there were none, believe me there were plenty. But now I'm back and ready to post with a great vengence and furious anger.
So let me lay it out for you. Christmas Day. Dinner with loved ones and extended family of those loved ones. A nice time for all, right? Wrong. Have you ever had a moment that when someone opened a ceasepool disguised as their mouth, you knew that some stupid shit was going to come flying out? If so, you know what The Rooster means.
This B*tch starts yapping and from the start she makes absolutely no sense. She talks about the dumbest shit, and no one, not even her own family, knows what shes talking about. It got so bad that I had to stop myself from reaching across the table, giving her a good smack, and shoving her face into the fish soup. I mean come on, how long do you have to talk before you realize that everyone thinks your a dumb-ass? If people have to be drunk just to listen to you, you have to realize that your the dumbest shit on the face of this planet.
And another thing, if your going to be that annoying, at least be someone who can survive on their own without the assistance of your mommy and daddy. No, not this one. In her 30's, barely has a job, so spoiled she makes rotten milk look fresh. I mean come on, when your in your 30's, can barely support yourself, and are still breast-feeding off mommy, you know you have a problem. I say lay off the breast milk, get a fucking job, and act like an adult. And keep that septic tank of your closed until spoken to Bitch!! They look so much smarter with their mouth closed, don't they people?

1 Comments:
Very energetic post, I liked that bit. Will there be a part 2?
Visit my webpage; How Much Should I Weigh For My Height And Age
Post a Comment
<< Home